We are seeking talented Portfolio Managers across multiple commercial lending channels (Lender Finance, Sponsor Finance, Corporate Banking, Middle Markets, & CRE). Geography: Remote
Role: Primary responsibilities include underwriting, approving, monitoring, and maintaining the credit quality of a loan portfolio. Portfolio Managers maintain working relationships with the customers. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of commercial accounts – typically 15-40 relationships.
- Maintain working relationships with customers and Agent Banks.
- Prepare Approval Memos, Modifications and Portfolio Reviews (for new approvals, renewals, amendments, etc.).
- Work with the Relationship Manager to discuss appropriate credit structures using in-depth credit analysis and industry and company research while also ensuring compliance with all external and internal policies.
- Collect and track borrower financial
- Set up required reporting and covenant tracking ticklers for new customers. Ensure loans are properly booked and coded.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.